We are an authorized Howard Miller dealer!
Expect 2-3 Day Processing.
We Are Never Undersold!
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- Dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Made in the USA.
- H. 10-3/4" (27 cm)
- W. 17-1/2" (44 cm)
- D. 6-1/2" (17 cm)